Monday, March 31, 2014

International Development Professional Training Program finished

The end of March coincided with the end of the IDPTP program in Tokyo. It was a blast, meeting so many enthusiastic students from different fields of study and organizations, all eager to learn more on current issues in international development.

And now I'm featured thrice on the website pictures, the center bottom one showing the TEPCO debate where I had to emulate the director of TEPCO. We had a great team and were convincing enough, according to the audience. As you can read in the voices of previous participants, I highly recommend this interactive program for boosting your skills while increasing your knowledge. I can only hope to find such programs in future positions, wherever I may end up. Moreover, I can only hope to meet such great participants again!

No comments:

Post a Comment